Who is Susannah the Animal Communicator? Five Fun Facts About Me.Jan 05, 2024
I thought it might be fun to start off the New Year with some insights into my early life as an animal communicator and healer. I have always been absolutely obsessed with animals and many of my early memories revolve around them.
- The first animal I can remember! This was a German Shepherd Dog called Rex who belonged to the janitor of the block of flats I was living at. I would have been 2 or 3 years old, because we moved away from there when I was 3. I remember Rex as a big dog with a big personality!
- My first animal TV memory. This was Black Beauty! Again, I would have been only 2 or 3 years old and I can remember the opening sequence of the show playing on tv, where Black Beauty was galloping down a hillside. I was crying because it was bedtime and I wanted to watch the horse!
- My first animal to care for. This was a goldfish imaginatively called Steveannah because I shared her with my brother!
- My first animal communication I can remember. There are two that stand out. One was with a pony that lived in a field that we used to walk past when I was very small. I can remember chatting away to this pony and that he seemed to be responding to what I was saying. The other is of me chatting away to woodlice! I would put them in a matchbox and make up adventure stories about them!
- My first pony ride. This was on a pony called Crunchie. He was a little grey pony who was 11 hands high. He had been a prize winning gymkhana pony. He was already in his late 20’s when I met him and he lived to the amazing age of 42! I can remember riding him along a gravel track and watching his little pricked ears, because the instructor was telling me to focus on his ears and not on the floor, as that’s where I might end up if I looked down! I can remember telling him stories as we walked along.
I’d love to hear about your childhood animal memories!
Join my newsletter today.
By signing up you will receive a fortnightly newsletter that includes special offers, new sessions and classes, top tips and advice direct to your inbox!