Animal Communication is not intended to be a replacement for veterinary care and advice. A vet should always be your first port of call when you are worried about the health of your animal. Please check with your vet that they are happy for your animal to have an Animal Communication session that may include Reiki or Transformational Bodywork, before contacting me to make to make an appointment.
Animal Communication – Healing through listening and understanding.
I have been able to communicate with animals all my life, although it took a little while for me to realise that I was experiencing anything unusual in my interactions with animals!
I haven't met an animal yet, who said "no thank you" to the opportunity to share their feelings, emotions and experiences. Through gentle and compassionate methods, I am able to gain their trust and talk to your animal.Book Now
What is Animal Communication?
Do you often wonder what your animal is thinking or feeling? Perhaps they have an issue or repeated behaviour that affects them and you would like to get to the root of the problem? Animal Communication can help to enhance the relationship that you have with your animal, by unlocking some of these “unspoken” feelings, thoughts or fears. Messages from your animal may come through when I tune into their wavelength. These messages may take the form of images, words, emotions, sounds, smells or a combination of sensations. It may even appear as a replay of a moment in your animal’s life.
You can help your animal by choosing to listen to what they have to say about their past or present experiences. It can enable you to develop a greater understanding, that in turn can lead to improved wellbeing for your animal and a reduction of unwanted or fearful behaviours. During an Animal Communication session, your animal may indicate to me that they would also like to receive Reiki or Transformational Bodywork healing and this can be easily incorporated as part of their session. I also work with Animal Communication to connect with animals who have passed over.Book Now
Ways in which Animal Communication may help you and your animal.
- Listening to an animal’s individual needs with compassion and communicating these needs to you, the animal's guardian.
- Improving the relationship and enhancing the bond between animal and animal guardian.
- Attunements to enable animal guardians to connect more deeply with their animals.
- Improving relationships between animals.
- Addressing behavioural issues and those affecting general wellbeing.
- Soothing fears and acknowledging emotional triggers.
- Helping an animal settle into a new home or other similar life changes affecting them.
- Allowing your animal the opportunity to request healing for themselves.
- End of life support.
- Connecting with animals who have passed over.
- Animal Communication works equally effectively from a distance, which is very beneficial for those animals who dislike or fear direct human contact, or those who live further away.
- Suitable for all animals from domestic and exotic species, to horses and farm animals.
What to expect from an Animal Communication session for your animal
- Distance healing session either via video link or remotely, where I tune in and then send comprehensive notes after the session.
- Sessions last approximately one hour.
- I tune in to your animal to ensure that Animal Communication is accepted and desired. An animal often indicates that they are happy to connect with me, by either approaching me (I see them in their energy body form) or by becoming sleepy and relaxed. If your pet indicates that they would prefer not to communicate, I can offer them healing instead.
- Your animal will likely interact with me and with the energies and will often display various natural behaviours, such as yawning, circling, stretching, vocalising, lying down and falling asleep.
- I will work intuitively with your animal, allowing them to guide the communication and healing and providing you with feedback throughout the session, or in the healing notes if you choose a remote session.
- The price of a one hour distance Animal Communication session is £88.