How might Reiki help my pet?
- Physical issues such as pain.
- Emotional issues such as fear, grief or adjusting to a new home.
- Anxious behaviours such as fear of fireworks, barking or pacing.
- Behavioural problems such as aggression or biting.
- Aids relaxation by helping to reduce anxiety and stress levels.
- Rescue animals – helps to bring peace and calm to troubled pets and enables trust to develop.
- Young animals – helps them to cope with leaving their mum’s for the first time and to bond with their new family.
- Older animals – helps to support a good quality of life.
- End of life support.
- Aids relationship issues – between pets or between an owner and a pet.
- Works holistically, restoring balance to your animal’s whole energy system, physically, mentally and emotionally. By helping to improve and balance the flow of energy through the body’s energy systems, Reiki can help to support and enhance your animal’s own natural healing processes.
- Reiki healing can also be successfully sent from a distance, which is very beneficial for those animals who dislike or fear direct physical contact.
- Suitable for all animals from domestic and exotic pets, to horses and farm animals.
What to expect from a Reiki session for your animal
- Distance healing session either via video link or remotely, where I tune in and then send healing notes after the session.
- Sessions last approximately one hour.
- I tune in to your animal to ensure that Reiki healing is accepted and desired. An animal often indicates that they are happy to receive Reiki, by either approaching me (I see them in their energy body form) or by becoming sleepy and relaxed. If your pet indicates that they would prefer not to receive Reiki, alternative healing is available, such as Transformational Bodywork Energy Healing for animals or Animal Communication.
- I channel Reiki energy and send this to your animal, addressing areas of low energy or pain.
- Your animal will interact with me and with the Reiki energy and will often display various natural behaviours, such as yawning, circling, stretching, vocalising, lying down and falling asleep.
- I will work intuitively with your animal, allowing them to guide the healing and providing you with feedback throughout the session, or in the healing notes if you choose a remote session.
- The price of a one hour distance Reiki session is £88.
What about Veterinary care?
Reiki is not intended to be a replacement for veterinary care and advice. A vet should always be your first port of call when you are worried about the health of your pet. Please check with your vet that they are happy for your animal to have a Reiki session, before contacting me to make to make an appointment.